Thank you so much to Anna! Enchantedbyya for nominating me! This will be my first ever awards and I am exciting to be involved!
- Create a blog post to accept your award
- Add the blog award button and put it onto the side of your blog
- Answer the questions the person who has nominated you has come up with
- Nominate 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
Ok so here are my questions from Anna!
1. What was the book that got you into reading?
OK so this one is easy! The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. I had very little confidence with reading a couple years back due to my Dyslexia, and when I saw the film adaptation of book I just HAD to know what happens next! So I picked up the first book and was pulled in! I ended up re-reading the whole series including the prequel, The Infernal Devices about 3 times straight after each other. These books gave me the confidence to try other book and that's when I realised I have a LOVE for reading.
2. Do I ever re-read books?
I tend not to re-read books but I have done a few in the past! Honestly the only books I have re-read is The Mortal Instruments, The Bane Chronicles, The Infernal Devices and The Twilight Saga. Mainly because these are my favourite books and I am very passionate about Cassandra Clare's book and i just LOOOOVE twilight! I cant help it, I am a twi-hard.
3. Are you a fan of book to movie adaptations?
Yes and No. Yes because I love to see the books I like to read on the screen and all the fangirling that goes with it xP. But no because they tend to ruin the book, there never truly follow the books and therefore cause a lot of this and that in the fan-world. One thing I would like to say is I tend to love the film as a FILM but not as a film adaptation if you understand?
4. If you could go back and forget a book which would you choose and why?
Hmmmmmm! The problem with this question is that if I forgot about this book series then I wouldn't remember how bad I thought it was and not to read it! :') The book series I really didn't like and kinda wish I didn't read was the Forsaken series by Sophia Sharp. When I first downloaded this book onto my Kindle I was excited as the covers actually reminded me of the Fallen series by Lauren Kate and I really enjoyed that series. But sadly with this book I started to hate it straight away, I wouldn't be able to say it was just this one thing that I didn't like but just the whole book itself. I like to finish series' even if I didn't enjoy them so I pushed through and finished the 4 book series. My opinion didn't change.
5. You could only read one book series for the rest of your life. What would it be?
Ok EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEASY The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. My love for these books is just immense! I never ever get bored of these books!
1. If you could become a character in a book, who would you be and why?
2. What was the last book you read that blew your mind?
3. If you could change the ending to a book, which book would it be and why?
4. Where is your favourite reading spot?
5. What if your favourite thing about Blogging?