Wednesday 9 September 2015

Wishlist Wednesday - 9th September 2015 (2)


This meme is hosted by Pen to Paper 
( http://www.pentopaperblog.com/ )

This weeks book is "White Hot Kiss" by J L Armentrout 


About a month ago the 3rd book in this series came out and all over twitter everyone was raving about it! This was when I decided that I need to read it! I have read the Lux series by J L Armentrout and own the book Half-Blood (But not yet read). Many people I have asked have said YES read this book.

The synopsis for this book is great! Pulled me in straight away, I'm a sucker for a love story. The whole idea that Layla is Half Demon, Half Gargoyle, is something I have never come across before and I think it will be interesting to see how that all pans out over the books! In interested to see how will she make it work for her love life and will she be able to stop trouble happening? 

I plan to order this book in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. It's not right that I love Jennifer L. Armentrout and yet haven't started this series *hides* SOON!

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/arc-review-ice-like-fire-snow-like.html

    ReplyDelete